We embrace intentional generosity. We know it changes lives – ours and the people we’re reaching. At Hermitage Hills, taking action on your generosity is simple. Tithing is our foundation of giving. The Bible teaches us a baseline standard for giving; the tithe. When we give the first 10% of our income to the church, we put God first in our lives. Tithing is an act of worship that expresses our gratitude, faith, and love for others.
Year End Giving Information for Contributors
There are some special CARES Act related tax laws that may be of interest to you. Click HERE to see some highlights.
Please find below information on how to give using our Realm Connect App., text, this website or in person.
- Contributions mailed to the church must be postmarked no later than December 31.
- If you use online banking or text giving, your gift must be initiated successfully by 11:00pm on December 31, 2020.
- There will be someone at the church office on Monday December 28 through Thursday December 31st from 9am to noon and 2pm to 4pm.
- If you are considering transferring a stock gift for your year-end giving, please contact Bobby Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 615-883-5034 ext. 1312 for brokerage information to assist in the transfer.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions regarding your giving records or year-end giving.
Choose How You Want To Give
You’ve got options when it comes to how you give at Hermitage Hills: online, on your phone, by mail and more. Her are some tips to giving while we are under our stay at home and social distancing COVID-19 instructions.
Online Giving is an easy and convenient way to give at Hermitage Hills. By giving online, you can give from anywhere. No need to worry when you are gone for vacation or business.
With the click of a button, you can:
- Schedule gifts
- Review your giving history
Give to specific needs like the Hope Wall
What can you do with REALM?
- Update your information: If you move, get a new email address, need to change your phone number, then this is the place.
- Check your records: You can see the information we have on file for you and can easily make updates.
- Give online: This is a convenient and secure way to give, plus you can schedule recurring gifts.
Mobile App Giving
Giving through your Realm Connect App is easy. Simply select Giving at the bottom of the page and follow the prompts.
If you don't have the Realm Connect App you can download it from the AppStore & Google Play Store Use your log in from above. If you don't have a log in, set that up first before you download the app.
Realm Connect App or Connect App is built by ACS Technologies. The icon is shown above and is a star and cloud.
Text Giving is another easy and convenient way to give to Hermitage Hills. If you are out-of-town or if you are here in Worship, you can have giving at your fingertips.
To use Text Giving on your phone, just follow the simple steps below. Your giving will be applied to your debit card, not your phone bill.
Text hermitagehills to the number 73256.
Don’t forget to save the number in your phone for future gifts!
Text giving – goes directly to the Budget
While you’re attending experiences at Hermitage Hills, you can use giving envelopes or giving drop boxes for your convenience and security.
You can give your gifts in person using cash or checks.
You can always mail a check to our office.
Hermitage Hills Baptist Church
3475 Lebanon Pike
Hermitage, TN 37076
Ready To Get Started?
Setting up an online giving profile is a great place to begin.