Can I invite friends?
You can absolutely invite friends! It’s more fun to do things together with people, so why not bring your friends?
How can I find out more information and stay in the loop?
Follow us on social media
- Facebook - www.facebook.com/hermitagehillsstudents
- Instagram - @hermitagehillsstudents
- Join Remind101 (group texting service)
- Text “@hhbcstumin” to 81010
How will I know what LIFEgroup to go to?
Student LIFEgroups are broken down by gender and grades. On Sunday mornings, all students are together for a few minutes for games, announcements, etc., but then students are dismissed to their LIFEgroups. Our leaders will make sure you find your group if there is any question.
What should I wear?
Hermitage Hills has a “come as you are” atmosphere. You will see some dressed up; some dressed casual. We have no expectations for attire.
When are student activities?
- LIFE groups meet on Sunday mornings, all students meet at 9:00am.
- FOCUS, our Wednesday night student service, meets in the high school room from 6:00pm - 7:30pm.
Where do I go?
- At the Hermitage Campus, you will want to enter in the Next Gen Building through the corner entrance with glass windows and the tower.