Can I invite friends?
You can absolutely invite friends! It’s more fun to do things together with people, so why not bring your friends?
How can I find out more information and stay in the loop?
Follow us on social media
- Instagram - @hermitagehillsstudents
- Facebook - www.facebook.com/hermitagehillsstudents
How will I know what LIFEgroup to go to?
Student LIFEgroups are broken down by gender and grades. On Sunday mornings, all students are together for a few minutes for games, announcements, etc., but then students are dismissed to their LIFEgroups. Our leaders will make sure you find your group if there is any question.
What should I wear?
Hermitage Hills has a “come as you are” atmosphere. You will see some dressed up; some dressed casual. We have no expectations for attire.
When are student activities?
- LIFEgroups meet on Sunday mornings, all students start at 9:00am in the High School Room.
- Focus is every Wednesday night, from 6:00-7:30pm in the Student Ministry Area of the NextGen Building.
- Other Student Ministry events can be found HERE on the events page.
Where do I go?
- At the Hermitage Campus, you will want to enter in the Next Gen Building through the corner entrance with glass windows and the tower. Turn left and follow the hallway along the windows until you get to the student ministry rooms! You'll see us there!