My Hermitage Hills is your access to your account information. This is where members can update their records, connect with other members, manage their online giving, and so much more!
What can you do with My Hermitage Hills?
- Update your information: If you move, get a new email address, need to change your phone number, then this is the place.
- Check your records: You can see the information we have on file for you and can easily make updates.
- Give online: This is a convenient and secure way to give, plus you can schedule recurring gifts.
- And, there are more features coming soon!
How do I sign up?
- The first step is to create an account.
- If you need a login, click the link next to “Need a login” and enter your email address and first and last name.
- My Hermitage Hills will verify that you are in the church database and send you an email with a username and startup password (if you encounter problems, Hermitage Hills may not have your current email in the church database, so please email the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your email address so that you will be able to log in).
- Use the username and password from the email to log in and create a permanent password. You will now be able to login and use My Hermitage Hills anytime you like.
You will find that My Hermitage Hills is a wonderful tool that will revolutionize how we communicate. Now it’s up to you to use it! Simply click the button at the top of the website and log in!