Italy Mission Trip
June 19-26, 2022
We are entering our fifth year of partnership with Fabiano and Anne Nicodemo. They are missionaries in Cesena, Italy. The church they planted has grown and has multiplied through a church plant in Rimini.
In 2020-21, we were able to support Italy by providing rent for the meeting space for the church in Rimini. We also provided support for the Nicodemos as they minister to the people of Italy.
Pastor Fabiano's challenge for 2022 is to plant another church in Ravenna, Italy. Ravenna is not far from Rimini and Cesena and has a large unchurched population. The church has also started a feeding program for their community. Pray that this program would grow and that they would have the resources/partnerships needed to provide for the community's needs.
During 2021-22, we will continue to support Italy by providing rent for the meeting space for the church in Rimini, ministerial support for Pastor Fabiano, funds for updated sound system equipment for Rimini, and a mission trip in June 2022.
We are excited to be going this year. Who can go?
- This mission trip is for all students and adults.
- Participants must be in good standing with Hermitage Hills. We welcome friends, neighbors, and co-workers to join us.
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult. In case of illness or emergency, this adult would take responsibility for them.
- All participants are required to ask for prayer and financial support from friends, family, etc.
- The estimated price for this trip is $2,800. Costs cover flights, lodging, most meals, and insurance. There is $500 of mission support provided for 8 Hermitage Hills members to help supplement the cost of the trip. A $500 per person deposit is due when you sign up.
What will we do?
The team will focus on hosting Beach camps for children/students. We can use a variety of skills, including teaching, recreation, music, and art. Training will be provided.
Did you know?
- Through prayer partners and support, most participants raise funds to cover a large part of their expenses. This also gives others the chance to participate even if they can’t travel with us!
- Many of our team members make return trips to renew friendships and to see how God is moving in the lives of the families in Italy. Our mission trips build on the idea of long-term LIFE change in Jesus Christ.
- Contact the mission's office with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 615.883.5034.
If you are interested in being a part of the Italy Mission Team, please complete the form below.