To lead people, programs, and events with an emphasis on women’s ministry, in such a way
that participants are being made into disciples of Jesus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Partner with the staff of Hermitage Hills to promote church wide LIFEgroups, programs and
• Develop a women’s leadership train to disciple the women in our church and community
• Create LIFEgroups specific for women to engage in throughout the year
• Plan and implement a annual women’s retreat
• Organize women events for women to serve together to love our community
• Train and equip women to reach their friends for Christ
• Serve as a member of the adult ministries team of Hermitage Hills
• Recruit and train additional volunteers for Women’s Ministry
• Work to move the mission and vision of Hermitage Hills forward
REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERENCES
• Must be a member of Hermitage Hills.
• Strong knowledge of Scripture and theology
• Excellent people and organizational skills with proven leadership experience in women’s
• Standard office administrative practices and procedures, including the use of office
• Ability to work in confidence with highly sensitive information.
• Communication skills in writing and speaking in front of groups.
• Prefer Bachelor’s degree but not a requirement.
• A growing committed follower of Jesus Christ.
• Willingness to comply and support all the policies, procedures, standards, and statements
outlined in our Employee Handbook.
If interested contact Andy Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org