Grow U: A Ministry of Hermitage Hills
Seeing preschoolers and families experience LIFE change through Jesus Christ
As part of our LIFE mission of Hermitage Hills Baptist Church, Grow U will fortify our nation through strengthening marriages and families.
Our Purpose Statement
- We will love intentionally and minister boldly to preschoolers and their families.
- We will partner with families to encourage a child’s strengths and support his/her development through curriculum that is developmentally appropriate and consistent with the testimony of Jesus Christ.
- We will provide a safe environment that equips the child spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- We will equip families through LIFEgroups that teach the importance of a relationship with Jesus Christ and workshops that educate families on issues affecting children today.
- We will connect with our families and community by providing opportunities for families to play and serve together.
All of our classrooms are currently full. We are currently accepting only waitlist applications for the 2018-2019 school year.
Due to the flooding of our facility in January, we are no longer accepting waitlist applications for ages 0-2 years of age until further notice.
If you are interested in applying for the waitlist for ages 3 to 5, please complete the waitlist application at the bottom of the page.
Grow U is growing and so must our quality staff. If you are interested in applying, we are currently seeking a Preschool Aide. This person must love children and set a kind and cheerful example before the children, parents, and fellow staff members. This position is Monday-Friday, Noon-5:30pm, with a maximum of 29 hours per week. The Preschool Aid assists the Lead Teacher in implementation of curiculum and policy and procedures within the classroom, as well as independently conducting after care in the classrooms. A high school diploma or equivalent and at least 18 years of age are required. Please complete the application at the bottom of the page and email to Brigitte Simpson, Grow U Director.
Preschool Weekday Program Details
Open Monday - Friday
Our schedule options are:
Monday - Friday